- Reisetbauer Schnapps at the MCC
- Reisetbauer Schnapps at the MCCPosted 1 day ago
Alongside GoogaMooga this past weekend was the Manhattan Cocktail Classic. An event featuring cocktails and spirits and a touch of class as cocktail dresses and shirts with ties are often the norm at this event, all kicked off by one heck of a Gala in the NY Public Library.
- The Weekend in NYC
- The Great GoogaMooga Draws to a ClosePosted 5 days ago
Sunday is here and while others may find it s a fun-day, unfortunately for New Yorkers, the rainy weather means day #3 of the Great GoogaMooga Festival is cancelled.
In case you are unfamiliar, GoogaMooga is a now annual music, food, and drink festival that took over Prospect Park for theâ€¦
- The James Beard Awards are Here
- The James Beard Awards are HerePosted 19 days ago
This weekend is what is largely known in NYC as "James Beard Weekend." The weekend when the city is descended upon by the best of the best in the industry, nominated to receive one of the most prestigious awards in the business: a James Beard Award.
There are a range ofâ€¦
- A weekend to celebrate
- A weekend to celebratePosted 21 days ago
This weekend brings us Derby Day and Cinco de Mayo - two excellent reasons to go out and drink a bit too much.
Here are some of my favorite cocktail recipes to come my way this week and last:
Derby Julep Cobbler
2 oz Evan Williams Single Barrel
1 oz Strawberry Mint Simple Syrup
- FENAVIN: Spainâ€™s â€śMost Globalâ€ť Trade Show
- FENAVIN: Spainâ€™s â€śMost Globalâ€ť Trade ShowPosted 30 days ago
FENAVIN, coined as "Spain's Most Global Wine Show" is a place that brings Spanish wineries together with buyers from across the globe. Their goal:Â goal: Helping demand and supply to meet and do business using sensible and efficient business tools.
The fair is just six years old, but in this short timeâ€¦